Tuesday, September 05, 2006

follow me

today, i have decided to dedicate my "skills" to god... i have been having discussions with 'cube' for about three weeks now, and today we went through the lesson "follow me"...

i am going to dedicate this whole blog to God Almighty... and see how it goes... for the time being, i still do not know what to blog about... because, i am afraid that i might write the wrong stuff...

anyway, this is just a start and i will publish in this blog, articles or passages from the bible that inspires me from time to time...

i hope with this, we can all share and grow, and become more and more Christ like and like the he said in Matthew 4:19 Follow me and I will make you fishers of men...

and if you find any flaws in this blog, please feel free to drop a comment so that i can learn and be more wise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home